Saturday, March 28, 2009

Humanity On Trial Countdown to 2012

*Join in the prosecution of corruption and the defense of the innocent*

Follow the truth and be set free...

Humanity on Trial Countdown to 2012




Hi,

The end of the Era was heavily discussed on that message board that I provided a link to,

The Site = Humanity on Trial

Their Introduction:What is this all about

BINGO!!!! This link below!!!

Prophecy and Predictions In this thread you will find what you seek...


*********** These are other good threads worth review;

2012 sounds about right Note there are a lot of links to good information not only on page one of the replies of this thread, but also check out page two... *special note, as a member of the forum here is a thread I did not post on... ??? I Wonder why? Maybe I had nothing to contribute?*

What can one person do? 100 monkeys questioned and explained

Historical Evidence of War

Rapid Changes in the Earths Core

Human Religions Foster Hatred and Violence I just skimmed all through the 11 pages here there is some real good stuff in this conversation. I haven't changed very much either... :) ;)

No comments: